Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My job

This will be a quick post, I have to go to the office tomorrow for work. Now you may be wondering where I work. I work at ECON 110. It's a full time job, and if you treat it as such, you will benefit greatly. I will have meetings with Mr. Barton and Mr. Hales and we embark on our quest of conquering Kearl. In fact, I am about to put in some overtime hours to discover the exciting topic of demand elasticity.
The best part about work is the "roast of the day." We usually have a good laugh about these at the water cooler or during coffee breaks. These new interns they bring in just don't understand that you can't answer a question imperfectly without getting absolutely roasted by the Man. I really think that we could expand our PPF by firing these interns and replacing them with seasoned ECON 110 pros.
yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment