Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mission Calls

What I'm about to say might not make sense to some people, so allow me to give a brief introduction. I am very excited about all the guys on our floor getting their mission calls. They are great guys and they're going to be great missionaries in their respective areas of labor. Each one is as exciting and unique as the next.

That being said, I realized the other day that when I find out where someone is going on a mission, my brain automatically calculates the troop bonus that they will each recieve geographically according to the Risk model.

By my calculations, our floor almost has the North American Bonus. We have guys going to the Alberta, Western United States, Eastern United States, and Central America (the latter being perhaps the most critical choke point on the whole board).


Thanks to Cameron and Dan we also have 1/4 of South America.

Griffin allowed us to get our feet in the door on Africa, I think everyone's pretty pumped about that.

Europe is also optimistic. Matt took care of Northern Europe, Jared helped out with Great Britain, and Colton and Cameron Hadley have allowed us to control Western Europe. Austin Has Scandanavia on lock.

Australia and Asia still evade our grasp. We're optimistic though. Evan's call is to be opened tonight. The fate of the world hangs in the balance.







4 comments:

  1. And now, thanks to me, we have southern Europe as well. Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This freaking rocks. In the words of Nick Hales, "good work, boss".

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a picture of evan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way Zwag. No way. I would have already won the game.

    On a separate note, as of yesterday we have 2 troops in Southern Europe.

    ReplyDelete