Monday, May 10, 2010

Big Plans for the Blog

I know that aside from the mission map the blog has layed/lain/lied/line/been dormant for a while. (Why take the time to find the right word when you can use all of them and put slashes in there? If this bugs you, see if you can pick the correct one and then go google it and comment which one is right. I'll bet you were wrong.)

Like I said, not a lot of action on the blog right now, but there is hope. I have something big planned. It might just be my farewell post. I don't know. It's gonna be big though. I might even dust off my tuxedo for it.

You've been warned. Tell everyone you know to be on the lookout.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I can/can't/won't/will/word/shall/shant make a guess as to what the big surprise is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only hope you post before Sunday, when I shall be banned from the blog for 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan, for you, I will try my darndest.

    ReplyDelete