Monday, March 15, 2010

Big News

I just was on the web just now, and I got to doing a little snooping. Why was I snooping? Well, I had just commented on BLOG OF CLOYD and had completely roasted Caleb Barton. (To read my roast, step over here.)

As you might have noticed, while roasting Cloyd I mentioned Lisa Frank. After a brief moment of nostalgia over my many elementary school Lisa-Frank-Clad girlfriends, I decided to do some snooping and find out how exactly how Lisa Frank came to be. It turns out that Lisa Frank is actually a person. (To read more about that, step over here.)

Not only is she a person, but she has also previously been sued by the FTC for asking little girls to put their full names, addresses, phone numbers, and the hours when their parents wouldn't be home on her website. But that is neither here nor there.

While reading up on Frank, I noticed that she attended Kingswood School (now known as Cranbrook Kingswood school). Here is where things get interesting.

After doing even more detective work, I uncovered that another prominent American attended Kingswood school. Who was this you might ask? None other than the prominent republican politician Mitt Romney.

Now, at this point you are probably asking yourself, "Why is this important?" The answer to that question is because it allowed me to do this without feeling too guilty about it.





And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Boho Sheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment