Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAN STUFF


As some of you may have not noticed, I recently added a photo to my profile here on the chronicles. In the process of adding this photo, I noticed that some of my information had not been updated. Specifically, I noticed that under gender, my profile read "not specified."

That's just not okay.

As I was clicking the box that said "male" I realized that I love being a man. I love doin man stuff.


Thanksgiving weekend has been full of man stuff. For example, the other day My family went out into the wilderness and chopped down a Christmas tree. Me, my brothers, and my cousin (all men) took this sucker down using a hand saw and a hatchet. There is something incredibly gratifying about cutting down a tree. Also, I taught my five year old cousin how to relieve himself in the woods. Like I said, man stuff.

It is my goal that there is as much man stuff going on around the globe as possible. In order to facilitate this, I have compiled below a list of both man stuff and not man stuff. I invite you to comment on this post with other things that might be man stuff. Ladies, do us all a favor and sit this one out.

MAN STUFF
Chopping down trees
Holding big sticks
Throwing rocks
Face hair
Sticking your tongue out
Ignoring serious medical issues
Acting like you're someone's boss when you're not
Fire
Big dogs
Trucks
Pretending you know how to use equipment you've never seen before
Carl's Junior commercials


NOT MAN STUFF
Admitting you're wrong
Napkins
Trying to grow facial hair when you can't (you know who you are. stop it)


Jump in. Share your opinions. What is man stuff? W
hat's not? Does America need more man stuff?


Stuff like this?




2 comments:

  1. http://fas-history.rutgers.edu/clemens/DevelopmentTo1877/BurrHamilton.jpg

    Dueling instead of talking it out is man stuff

    ReplyDelete